Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quotable Sunday



Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni hosts Quotable Sunday each Sunday.

Today, I wanted to offer some quotes by various authors about children:

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

Children make you want to start life over. ~Muhammad Ali

Children seldom misquote. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said. ~Author Unknown

While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt

Happy Sunday!!

Audrey :)



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Excellent quotes! My favourite is: "We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today". ~Stacia Tauscher


Happy Sunday!

Becca said...

It is so true about children being parrots...watching kids spout off things they don't know they are saying is always quite entertaining lol

Unknown said...

I love all the quotes! This one I have on my bulletin board at work:
We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher
Happy Sunday!

Dr.John said...

Having raised three kids I agree with all the quotes.

Heatherlyn said...

So true. I especially agree with the last one.

Mozi Esme said...

Sweet... I love that first one, too.