Sunday, July 5, 2009

Quotable Sunday #5



Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni hosts Quotable Sunday each Sunday.

Today I thought I'd share some quotes written by kids. I just loved them:

If you want something expensive, you should ask your grandparents.
Matthew, age 12

When your mother is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" it's best not to answer her.
Meghan, age 13

If mom's not happy, nobody's happy.
Neely, age 13

If your mom's asleep, don't wake her up.
Amber, age 10

"Guests" is just another word for "cleaning."
Chanelle, age 12

Audrey :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hilarious -- Great quotes --- My fav. is When your mother is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" it's best not to answer her. Thanks for sharing.

Allie said...

Oh, these are fantastic! I especially love the grandparents quote. Too true, haha!

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love them all. This one is so true in my house:
"Guests" is just another word for "cleaning."

Golfersmom said...

I love your quotes. I hope you have a great weekend. Happy QS

Jennifer said...

These are so funny! I adore: "When your mother is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" it's best not to answer her."
Meghan, age 13

Happy Sunday!

MediMonsters said...

These are great!! Too funny.

Have a great week.

Becca said...

The grandparents quote is so true. Grandparents LOVE spoiling their grandkids.

Heatherlyn said...

Cute! Kids are very smart! Happy Sunday!

Kristen Andrews said...

I like "if mom isn't happy, nobody is happy"