Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quotable Sunday #6



Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni hosts Quotable Sunday each Sunday.

Today's quotes are on "playgrounds"

Writing is very much a playground; an artistic playground. It's the most fun thing I do.
Shania Twain

The world is a playground, and life is pushing my swing
Natalie Kocsis

My father would take me to the playground, and put me on mood swings
Jay London

The main thing about how playground equipment is built anymore is they try to keep stuff lower to the ground so there's less of an impact if you fall
Bob Williams

The barn was our playground
Anne Halme

Audrey :)

10 comments:

Melissa B. said...

My life is a playground. Seriously...

Becca said...

I love Shania Twain. She is an amazing woman!

Heatherlyn said...

I enjoyed those quotes. I hope you had a great Sunday!

debi9kids said...

These are GREAT quotess! LOVE them!

ps thank you so much for your guest post this week! It was just wonderful :)

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Those are great. Thanks for sharing!

Indrani said...

Lovely quotes. You have presented a lovely collection.

Jan Holt said...

Great quotes. Thanks for visiting me today!

Kristen Andrews said...

that is a good choice, playgrounds are fun even for adults!

Jenni said...

Ha! The mood swings!

Hit 40 said...

Even as an adult I love the playground. I adore watching the children play and squeal with delight.

I had a list of the best playgrounds around town for the kids and I to pick from. Great family deal!!!