Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine Gift

Shannon from The Mommy Files hosted a valentines gift exchange. I was so excited to participate. My gift arrived today and I am so excited over the goodies I got.

My gift exchange partner is Brie. She is the owner of Brie-Fly's Blog. Look what I got. It all came inside this adorable mailbox.


When I opened the mailbox, look what was inside, candy, lip balms and a really pretty bracelet in my favorite color ever, purple




Brie, I really can't thank you enough. What a super fun exchange. I hope you like the goodies I sent to you.

Audrey :)

7 comments:

candace said...

wow...that's awesome! Love that bracelet!

Heatherlyn said...

I love those mailboxes! I need to find the one I bought last year for our little 1st grader to decorate and take into school for her Valentine's day party.

Liz Mays said...

That is perfect! I really love the mailbox so much!

Corrie Howe said...

That is adorable, the mailbox. My mom used one for my wedding and how our names made in a sign we could use tool.

Claudya Martinez said...

That is so nice! I love the mailbox.

4smartmonkeys said...

How nice! The mailbox is so cute!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

oh my, that mailbox is adorable!!! your gift is great and purple is my fav color too.

-Lauren

I don't know if you entered the Holey Donuts giveaway or not, but if you could check out this post and do so for my blog, it would mean a TON for my family and you can enter for the book afterwards too if you wish (White Cat by Holly Black ARC)!:

http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/giveaway-white-cat-arc-250-holey-donuts.html