Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quotable Sunday #4

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni hosts Quotable Sunday each Sunday. I'd like to share some parenting quotes with you:

  • Stop trying to perfect your child, but keep trying to perfect your relationship with him. Dr. Henker

  • If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you're the grandma. Theresa Bloomingdale

  • The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable. Lane Olinhouse

  • Audrey :)











    Audrey :)


    10 comments:

    Stacy Uncorked said...

    Those were all great!! Funny and true... ;)

    Have a great Sunday! :)

    Golfersmom said...

    Loved your quotes. I hope you have a great weekend.

    Anonymous said...

    I love the one about your the grandma how funny!!

    Unknown said...

    Those are all so true. Thanks for posting them!

    Kekibird said...

    The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable. Lane Olinhouse

    So true!! Thanks for sharing!

    Serendipityissweet said...

    Great choices. #2 is so funny!

    Martha said...

    Great quotes. I love the one about getting comfy. That happens all the time, even with the pets!!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    I am Harriet said...

    Hi Audry.
    Sorry I missed ya.
    what's with that- you sit down and look comfortable and everyone, including the pets, want your attention?
    Good quotes.

    Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

    Hilarious - I read these out loud to my husband! Thanks for the laugh!

    Tracey said...

    I agree with all of these - especially the grandma one!!